Seniors: Class of 2017
- Hometown: Miama, FL
- Major: Psychology and Spanish
- Campus Involvement: esidential Assistant, Service Chair of Case for Sight, Phi Delta Epsilon, PRIDE volunteer
- Favorite Phi Mu Moment: Big Little Reveal
- Hometown: Radnor, PA
- Major: Nursing
- Campus Involvement: USNA, Habitat for Humanity, Club volleyball, tour guide
- Favorite Phi Mu Moment: Formal!
Favorite Phi Mu Moment: 1. This doesn't exactly count as a moment, but last year I went to Florida with Ailin, Jessi, MC, and Sahi. It was such great trip, and we have so many memories from it that will last forever. I will forever remember how hard I laughed at Sahi's idea of what Pitbull's typical day is like, the Floridians trying to teach MC about how to tan her fair skin, the most intense grocery shopping to ever exist with Jessi, and my heart-to-hearts with Ailin. 2. There are so many! One of my favorite moments is when I went on my first new member date with my future Big, Lindsey. I knew right away I needed her as my Big! We were obsessed with the same ice cream flavor, had the same quirky mannerisms, were devoted to SpartanTHON and helping others, and just clicked. The second moment would be with my Little, Becky! We were doing a speed-dating Big/Little round when we said we wanted to visit the Galapagos Islands desperately, and we both got a little too enthusiastic talking about it, like we typically do. With that small conversation, it was instant future Big/Little love, and nearly anything we craft now involves turtles in honor of our future trip one day!
- Hometown: Erie, Pennsylvania
- Major: Psychology and Communication Sciences and Health Communications Minor
- Campus Involvement: President of Spartans for Special Olympics (SPOLY), Marathon Planner for SpartanTHON
- Hometown: Marietta, OH
- Major: Nursing, Dance (minor)
- Campus Involvement: Undergraduate Student Nursing Association, University Conduct Board, Member Educational Services for Students, Peer Tutor
- Favorite Phi Mu Moment: Living in the House!
- Hometown: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Major: Music Performance and Communication Sciences, Psychology Minor
- Campus Involvement: Cru Campus Ministries, National Student Speech Language Hearing Association, Music Undergraduate Student Involvement Committee
- Favorite Phi Mu Moment: Staying up until 7am having meaningful and passionate conversation with the people who mean everything to me. And all the little things in between.
- Hometown: Brattleboro, Vermont
- Major: Nursing
- Campus Involvement: Former Phi Mu exec: Academic Excellence Chair, Executive Secretary for the Undergraduate Student Nurse's Association, CSA at Wade
- Favorite Phi Mu Moment: Tie between going through initiation as an initiated member, and Greek Week my freshman year! Being on Exec is also pretty awesome and has taught me a lot about our chapter!
- Hometown: Solon, Ohio
- Major: Political Science, Business Management (minor)
- Favorite Phi Mu Moment: Getting Kristina as my big!
- Hometown: Fort Wayne, IN
- Major: Medical Anthropology (Pre-Medicine)
- Campus Involvement: Phi Mu VP of Committees, Varsity soccer player, Research intern at the Prevention Research Center for Healthy Neighborhoods
- Favorite Phi Mu Moment: Performing the "Fresh Prince of Bellflower" skit on the second day of recruitment
- Hometown: Portland, OR
- Major: Nursing
- Campus Organizations: Spartan Winterfest Vice-President, Tour Guide Training Coordinator, Student Research Assistant (HIV/AIDS research), SpartanTHON, Phi Mu Junior Executive Board, Orientation Leader 2014
- Favorite Phi Mu Memory: Spring Break 2K15 I went with a group of sisters to Florida and it was incredible! The amount of laughing tears and memories created were just absolutely amazing and we got to be our wacky selves and let loose!
My favorite Phi Mu memory was when I lived in the house last summer and got to know so many of my sisters really well - I was never alone! I always had friends who I would chill on the porch, have serious conversations with, or even just to eat dinner!
- Hometown: Plainsboro, NJ
- Major: Biomedical Engineering
- Campus Involvement: Dhamakapella, Phi Mu Fraternity, Global Medical Brigades
- Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
- Major: Biochemistry, Psychology, Pre-med
- Campus Involvement: Biochemistry, Psychology, Pre-med
- Favorite Phi Mu Moment: Formal spring 2015 because it was an amazing night with all of my sisters and my boyfriend lavaliered me.
Favorite Phi Mu Moment: Greek week 2014, I went along with my big and grandbig to home depot to buy wood and paint for Banner and we had to figure out how to fit everything in the car and somehow we ended up fitting everything but it was the biggest struggle but we all laughed!
- Hometown: San Jose, CA
- Major: Cognitive Science
- Campus Involvement: uISA, Case EMS, Research Assistant in the Language and Cognition Lab, Tutor/TA.
- Hometown: Columbus, Ohio
- Major: Dance, Psychology
- Campus Involvement: Case Dance Department, Sports Medicine Department, CSA in Wade
- Favorite Phi MU Moment: Greek Week Festivities
- Hometown: Silver Spring, Maryland
- Major: Nursing
- Campus Involvement: Customer Service Assistant at Wade Area Office, Solstice a capella (PR Director), ABC Book Club (Secretary), Habitat for Humanity
- Favorite Phi Mu Moment: Chasing waterfalls in Chagrin Reservation during sisterhood week and conquering my fear of snapping turtle
- Hometown: Apollo, PA
- Major: Biochemistry, Evolutionary Biology
- Campus Involvement: Cleveland Clinic Department of Biomedical Engineering Research Assistant, CaseEMS EMT-B and External Operations Director, Kids Against Hunger Member
- Favorite Phi Mu Moment: Phamily dinners at Algebra Tea House
Major: Nursing Minor: Childhood Studies Other organizations: Operation Smile, SpartanTHON Hometown: Lyndhurst, Ohio